Roooaaarrr (yes, lions)

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I always like hanging out at the lion enclosure, especially when its almost feeding time. They always get somewhat active then and you can get some decent pics of them.
Artis406.jpg

Artis407.jpg

Artis408.jpg

Artis409.jpg

Artis410.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

Very nice.
4 and 5 are my favs.

very nice work. amazing animal.

Thank you very much for the nomination :D
And thank you all for the replies. I always liked the big cats, be it lions, tigers, cheetahs, etc, etc. I just have to visit them when im in a zoo.But they only got the lions in Amsterdam zoo. Well, they got more big cats, but those are behind fences. So its hard to get a nice shot of those cats. So you just get the lions from me :)

loce that 2nd shot!
and I remember you saying it was Zoo season -- this is going to be a hard few months for me then if you keep showing shots like this! Darned impressive - you do deserve the nomination! :)

BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! Love them all!:thumbup:

And yes, its zoo season. I went too Rotterdam zoo last sunday. Still have to proces the pics. I think it was the worst day photographing for me. I made like 300 shots and i had to toss 100, simply because of blur and whatnot. Ah well, there are some good pics left over and ill try too post them this week :)

300 shots at a zoo is a low score for me - but only a 1/3 dumping I would consider a big improvement ;)

:hail::hail: Dude...I dont come into these galleries anymore, but decided to check out this thread. I dont even know what to say.....bloody brilliant.

BTW...zoo pics.....nah nah.....big no no...:p:p:pSee down thereVVVV

Stunning detail and clarity probably the best lion shots I have seen in a longtime! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back