What's new

Rose pictures

AtlPikMan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 3, 2007
Messages
463
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta, Ga
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I prefer #1 more, i like the color and sharpness, however i think the buds are a distraction, they take away from a the pic.
 
I think the bud in the "golden section" is sharper than the flower.
 
I agree that the buds are very distracting, especially in the first one where it's blurry and blocking part of the flower that you were focused on.

Remember when composing your shot to see everything that will be in the frame and how it relates to the subject you're trying to capture!

Great colours though :-)
 
NOT HIS.....


yet again... haha you dont know they aren't his. It could be his on that site.
He never said they were either tho...

OR he could be spamming the site haha
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom