Rotten Bridge

Parkerman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Bridge-1.jpg

I'm not real sure if im done with it yet though. I plan to work on it some more to see if I can get it a little more to how i want it to look.

Whats your opinion?

Sick! That's awesome, the HDR looks so good, not over done but enough to be effective! One of the best I have seen in a while

Thanks, I'm still thinking about playing with it some more. The image after the HDR Merge almost looked nothing like that. Played with Shadows/Highlights alot on it to help get that look.

I also ran into some noise problems but i tried to do away with it.

Anymore opinions? I mean if you look at my thread.. at least leave a comment or something. Its how people learn and get better.

Great shot- Nasty looking bridge.

love this shot so dramatic. Looks spooky

I've thought about going back and doing a B&W.. or just reducing the colors to give it a more of a creepy feel.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

How does it look on everyone elses monitors though? Im a little worried it might have came out overstaturated.

i don't think it's oversaturated. i've seen it on two different monitors on my laptop and a mac at school. it looks great a good variety of color and the colors are dense. it adds a good effect to it. i wouldn't change it but im curious to see it in b&w too

I like this image so much, it makes me think about grabbing my flyrod,
and doing a little fishing right underneath it.

This image really makes me think. Thanks for taking me there.

Most reactions

Back