What's new

Rotten Bridge

Parkerman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Location
North Alabama
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Bridge-1.jpg


I'm not real sure if im done with it yet though. I plan to work on it some more to see if I can get it a little more to how i want it to look.


Whats your opinion?
 
Sick! That's awesome, the HDR looks so good, not over done but enough to be effective! One of the best I have seen in a while
 
Thanks, I'm still thinking about playing with it some more. The image after the HDR Merge almost looked nothing like that. Played with Shadows/Highlights alot on it to help get that look.

I also ran into some noise problems but i tried to do away with it.
 
Anymore opinions? I mean if you look at my thread.. at least leave a comment or something. Its how people learn and get better.
 
Great shot- Nasty looking bridge.
 
Great shot, I havent attempted HDR yet, but will try one day....
 
Very nice, love the gritty feel to the wood.
 
love this shot so dramatic. Looks spooky


I've thought about going back and doing a B&W.. or just reducing the colors to give it a more of a creepy feel.



Thanks for the comments everyone.

How does it look on everyone elses monitors though? Im a little worried it might have came out overstaturated.
 
i don't think it's oversaturated. i've seen it on two different monitors on my laptop and a mac at school. it looks great a good variety of color and the colors are dense. it adds a good effect to it. i wouldn't change it but im curious to see it in b&w too
 
I like this image so much, it makes me think about grabbing my flyrod,
and doing a little fishing right underneath it.

This image really makes me think. Thanks for taking me there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom