Roughlock Falls

Reaction score
Website
www.bhtj.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One of my more well known shots :)

Shot on color film with my dad's old Canon AE-1. Awesome camera:)

Comments please!
wentworthcalendar4an.jpg

nice composition and color, but the large blown out area on the rock is a distraction.

what a horrible shot! too bad you had to get your feet wet for this one... and you sold more fotos of it than me.... still i hate it!! lol jk bud!

think he is talkign about 3/4's down the water running over the rocks... then again! What does JonMikal know anyways?:lmao: :lol: :p

Nice work, I wonder if a polorizer, or ND filter would have helped out in this situation

Gorgeous fall colours and the silkiness of the water works perfectly. Other than the burnt out area on the rocks, perhaps it needs to be rotated a tad to the right

I like the colors -- very fall. I like the waterfalls in the top half of the photo.

anicole said:
I like the colors -- very fall. I like the waterfalls in the top half of the photo.

:thumbup: :thumbup: what she said... :D

*coughnaturegallerycough*

It is a nice shot..I agree with the water being blown out on the rock. I also see that you do not accept criticism very well - but the whole purpose of posting on this board is to get feedback from others to help improve, etc. It is not meant as bashing, we are just here to help.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back