jaomul Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 4, 2011 Messages 5,715 Reaction score 1,554 Location Cork Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 27, 2013 #1 Staircase inside Arc de Triomphe Paris paris Arc triomphe stairs by jaomul, on Flickr
CaptainNapalm No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 27, 2012 Messages 796 Reaction score 143 Location Toronto, Ontario, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 27, 2013 #2 Very nice
weags77 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 312 Reaction score 93 Location West Springfield, MA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 27, 2013 #3 I like it a lot. At first I didn't want the people there but after looking at it awhile I wouldn't change a thing. They add movement to the whole flow of the staircase. Nicely done.
I like it a lot. At first I didn't want the people there but after looking at it awhile I wouldn't change a thing. They add movement to the whole flow of the staircase. Nicely done.
peter27 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 21, 2013 Messages 668 Reaction score 196 Nov 27, 2013 #4 Really like the hands on the stair rail and the guy taking a photo with his mobile phone. Very nice.
mmaria Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,494 Reaction score 2,991 Location Wonderland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 28, 2013 #5 nice
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 28, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #6 Well done!
jaomul Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 4, 2011 Messages 5,715 Reaction score 1,554 Location Cork Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 28, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks all
P pjaye TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 22, 2013 Messages 2,906 Reaction score 1,469 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 28, 2013 #8 Very nice.
annamaria Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 18, 2013 Messages 3,595 Reaction score 978 Location Milledgeville, GA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 28, 2013 #9 I really like it. Would not change a thing.
Patrickktown No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 11, 2013 Messages 107 Reaction score 31 Location South East Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 28, 2013 #10 Love it! Was that free hand?
jaomul Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 4, 2011 Messages 5,715 Reaction score 1,554 Location Cork Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 28, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 Patrickktown said: Love it! Was that free hand? Click to expand... Thanks. Yes I had my wrists jammed against the handrail
Patrickktown said: Love it! Was that free hand? Click to expand... Thanks. Yes I had my wrists jammed against the handrail