royal wedding in luxembourg

spako

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
spako.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Today we had our own royal wedding in Luxembourg, and I took the opportunity to get some shots in the streets... so I wanted to share them an maybe get some feedback on how to improve my rangefinder skills :)
any C&C would be greatly appreciated :)

Attachments

• $street1.jpg
    $street1.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 69
  • $street2.jpg
    $street2.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 73
  • $street3.jpg
    $street3.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 59
  • $street4.jpg
    $street4.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 63
I like this pictures, not because they are about royal wedding (don't know about that), but because I like the way you treated your b&w. The last one is for me the most interesting. (Beside, how it is connected to the wedding ?)

Thx timor!

Well i actually wanted to warn you about the fact that the pictures arent actually all that related to the wedding... Only i took them while out on the streets today with all the stuff going on around... These were the things that caught my eye... The classical kiss shot wasnt taken by my camera.. I'm not much of a paparrazzi ;-)

Well i actually wanted to warn you about the fact that the pictures arent actually all that related to the wedding... Only i took them while out on the streets today with all the stuff going on around... These were the things that caught my eye... The classical kiss shot wasnt taken by my camera.. I'm not much of a paparrazzi ;-)
The first and second are connected to some larger event, might be a wedding. In the third one motive is unclear, the last one (don't drink and drive ?) has most interesting play of light.

Yes the first two shots at least have some connection to the wedding but as said, it wasnt so much about the wedding after all... The wedding drew me into the city, but the shots are more lime the regular street shots i think... Anyway hope they are any good..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back