rub my shiny surface

whoa... this is how i know i'm not part of the "in crowd", when i don't even want to contribute to this sort of debauchery :p

But sometimes you can get a bit of a shock if you suck too hard and the coffee squirts right in the back of your throat and burns a little.
Matt, it is true. It's the best way to eat them.
Never liked the taste of coffee. I'm a tea man myself. I'll go back and give it another taste now and then to see if it's grown on me but I never really go for it.

Thank you for clarifying that for me, my sweet. But you all are doing an amazing job with this thread....so please, carry on! I'll just....watch.
Awww, terri. :(
You've obviously got a gentle touch. It looks like that bromoil stuff is fiddly. I was hoping you'd give me a rub because with your experience you'd be gentle. Unlike the younger girls. Some of them are a bit heavy handed and leave bruises and dents. :(

and i still havent gotten my wishes, talk about a tease...
Sorry Matt. I was a little spent last night after all the rubbing. We can give it another go at some point if you wish. I'm sure I could fit you in somewhere.

when i don't even want to contribute to this sort of debauchery :p
This thread was honestly started out with innocent intentions. I wanted to see what others would wish for. Ok, I threw in a bit of innuendoe, but that was just for fun.

I did try to bring it back on-topic but Vicky and mentos made it a bit hard last night.

Some of them are a bit heavy handed and leave bruises and dents.

you evil :p hahah so how's you shiny lamp today?? :p completely rubbed?

I did try to bring it back on-topic but Vicky and mentos made it a bit hard last night.

WE?!?!?! Vicky and I are angels and innocent ... we were talking about rubbing a lamp... I dunno what were you thinking about :) :angel: :D:D:D:D

you evil :p hahah so how's you shiny lamp today?? :p completely rubbed?
I think it'll need a while to settle down. It took a beating last night.

WE?!?!?! Vicky and I are angels and innocent ... we were talking about rubbing a lamp... I dunno what were you thinking about
You? Innoncent? I think you dashed that idea last night! :biglaugh:

I do feel a little left out now though. You all had so much fun rubbing I want to give ita go. I just need someone to offer something up.

Unlike the younger girls. Some of them are a bit heavy handed and leave bruises and dents.
Hey! *offended* :-( I even cut my nails last night so I wouldn't have any problems.

WE?!?!?! Vicky and I are angels and innocent ... we were talking about rubbing a lamp... I dunno what were you thinking about.
Here here! :bigangel:

I do feel a little left out now though. You all had so much fun rubbing I want to give ita go. I just need someone to offer something up.
Well I have a lamp too that could do with a bit of polishing - god knows it hasn't been polished for a long time! So I'm not even sure if the genie's still living in there. :-(

I think it helps too if you use some sort of actual polish instead of just rubbing away at it. I've always found chocolate to be good, and cream too (though not the same type ferny wanted, I mean the sweet stuff). Also if you wash the rag in a bit of toothpaste before hand I find the lamp comes up nice and shiny. Or even if you make sure the rag is nice and cold then you can get a nice effect of parts of the lamp - although not for too long coz the genie might catch a cold.

Hey! *offended* I even cut my nails last night so I wouldn't have any problems.
That was the problem. You didn't file down the rough and sharp edges.

Well I have a lamp too that could do with a bit of polishing - god knows it hasn't been polished for a long time! So I'm not even sure if the genie's still living in there.
Nah, genie lamps are like African rivers. Over time they go dry and crack. But onces the rain starts it begins to flow. The banks swell, the surrounding land becomes moist and all kinds of wildlife come to nuzzle at it's edges.

I think it helps too if you use some sort of actual polish instead of just rubbing away at it. I've always found chocolate to be good, and cream too (though not the same type ferny wanted, I mean the sweetstuff).
Chocolate is ok, but it can get into places and go bad if it isn't washed off completely.

Also if you wash the rag in a bit of toothpaste before hand I find the lamp comes up nice and shiny.
Don't you have to be careful not to have any toothpaste on the lamp though? I mean, it's pretty strong stuff and can damage the surface if you're not careful, can't it?

Or even if you make sure the rag is nice and cold then you can get a nice effect of parts of the lamp - although not for too long coz the genie might catch a cold.
The cold can help though. Ice-cubes are a handy source of moister when needed. Much easier to handle that water as well. You can hold the icecube and move it over places of the lamp (gently) where drops of water on the fingers just isn't enough.

*gently places cream moistened rag against the Vicky lamp and wrosk his fingers in small circles*

I wish for.... A new mountain bike, some pizza and someone to hold.

:shock: Wow! :shock: Your wishes are granted!!!

Ice cubes! They work really really well!

Hmm of course you're not gonna lather toothpaste all over it. That would just be silly. But anything minty flavoured works well coz then when you breathe on it to get that really nice shine it goes all cold.

Your wishes are granted!!!
Cool. I didn't think I would have anything to wish for. But then I started rubbing and it came to me. I don't think you have to worry. Your genie showed up pretty quickly. He was very eager, and quick.

then when you breathe on it to get that really nice shine it goes all cold.

but remember to use a toothpaste before... if not genie may be angry and not willing to listen to another set of wishes...

*Rubs the lamp*

1. Financial Independence
2. MY05 Subaru Liberty GT Wagon - Built to my specs. :D
3. Marry my g/f, have 2 kids and live a life full of prosperity. :)

hmmm .... I was thinking of posting an actual response to this thread but after reading all of the above I think I'll just slowly make my way out ...

oh screw that

*turns and runs*

:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back