rub my shiny surface

So I also wish for a never ending pack of Tim Tams (aussie chocolate biscuit),
Like our Penguins. Ever bit two opposing corners off, dipped one in tea and sucked until you start to feel it and then shoved it in your mouth? :thumbsup:

Ferny did you notice that only Meysha and I are rubbing you... eeee your lamp?
I didn't actually. :oops: I was laying back with my eyes closed and thinking of lepricorns. If you two want to give it another go, then yay. Give me a couple of minutes though, I'm a little wished out right now.

oh no... so it's time for me to end for a while :) I'm going sleep, leaving you Meysha alone with Ferny and Matt, sorry :) :) that'd be interesting :) It's the middle of the night and my mind is weird now... over-dirtied :) :drunk::drunk::drunk:
have a nice day/evening/night or whatever it is where you are right now :)

ferny said:
sucked until you start to feel it and then shoved it in your mouth? :thumbsup:

so wrong on so many levels....but i liked it!

md

Ooops, missed apge two.

What is rugging it? Sounds interesting.
It is, but it burns your knees.

Flying down the stairs on carpets is dangerous.

Nah I meant that Ferny was blaming us for turning this into a seedy thread when it was he who said "I gave myself a good rub earlier. After five minutes not much had happened but it felt good so I carried on. I guess it doesn't work if you do it to yourself."
hahahaha you know, this is just Ferny... he keeps starting so provoking threads and then he is thought to be an angel and makes evils of others here :p
Haey, I just make the threads. You guys read and reply.

*whistles*

hahaha..not to take away from ferny, but my nickname is "where wishes come true"
I thought it was "Sloppy Joe"? :scratch:
:mrgreen:

I'm not rubbing that thing. There appears to be film of dried, cracked cream all over it.
That's left over from the last buffing I gave it. I didn't rub the wax into it for long enough I guess. Give it a good shake, perhaps a bang on the table. That'll remove it.

ferny said:
dipped one in tea and sucked until you start to feel it and then shoved it in your mouth? :thumbsup:

OMG This thread is just going from bad to worse!

Tim Tam Explosion I call them. But I use coffee. That is truly the best!!

But sometimes you can get a bit of a shock if you suck too hard and the coffee squirts right in the back of your throat and burns a little.

Meysha said:
But sometimes you can get a bit of a shock if you suck too hard and the coffee squirts right in the back of your throat and burns a little.

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

That's left over from the last buffing I gave it. I didn't rub the wax into it for long enough I guess. Give it a good shake, perhaps a bang on the table. That'll remove it.
Thank you for clarifying that for me, my sweet. But you all are doing an amazing job with this thread....so please, carry on! I'll just....watch. :eyebrows:

im just still disgusted with myself that i rubbed ferny's lamp.

and i still havent gotten my wishes, talk about a tease...

md

MD rubbed ferny's lamp!!! ha h ahahaha! *points and laughs!* They must've been pretty important wishes for that!

*runs away and hides*

Most reactions

Back