What's new

Rumble Bee Shoot

On the picture of the whole truck how did you get that background?
 
Using Photoshop CS. It's the radial blur filter. Any comments on the photos?
 
I think they look very professional. Nice job!
 
Thanks so much everyone! I really appreciate your comments, and the comment that it looks professional is the nicest thing anyone has ever said about my photos. Thanks again!!
 
bowronfam3 said:
Thanks so much everyone! I really appreciate your comments, and the comment that it looks professional is the nicest thing anyone has ever said about my photos. Thanks again!!

for sure,, awesome job!
 
That color really is wonderful. And seeing it in real life, You have captured it exactly. Being an audiophile, do you have any shots of the install?
 
No post shots yet...my husband is working on it all this week. He just went today to get the plexi etched with the Rumble Bee logo to go in front of the amps. It's going to be awesome...I will post the "after" shots on Saturday. Glad y'all liked them, it's a real confidence booster!! :heart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom