Running up Rocks

Harmony

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These were taken at Point Atkinson (Lighthouse Park) in West Vancouver, BC.
08-19.jpg

08-20.jpg

08-21.jpg

08-22.jpg

08-23.jpg

This is officially creepy.

Are my photos THAT bad?!?!

(No, they're not. Sometimes the board gets busy and stuff falls off the first page quickly. Don't be discouraged...just bump the shot, as you did).

In this series, my fave is the first one. I like how the elements in the shot fill more of the frame, and I really like the splash of colour in the lower left corner.

I darkened, bumped contrast, and saturated by about 15% on each of these shots. My camera has a hard time capturing vividness, so these look like what I saw first hand. Especially the ocean, it was really gorgeous.

If you guys in BC have not gone to Lighthouse Park, you should. There are great hiking trails.

Great series! Makes me want to move to Vancouver even more!

So I hear. And SFU has the PhD program that I really want to finish in!

(Well, I know SFU isn't in Vancouver, but its very close)

Hmmmmmmmmmm. SFU isn't the university that most talk about over here... usually it's all about UBC.

Yeah UBC doesn't have my specialization, SFU does. I guess thats good that its not that popular, may make it easier to get into! :)

You could think of it that way... But those subjects that are popular sometimes get more funding. But SFU has really good Science research labs; I don't know what your specialization is...

Psychology, specializing in Theoretical Psychology and Psychological Methods.

Wonderful shots of a great place! Love the colors and the details in your shots. Well done!

Greetings,
Ann

Most reactions

Back