What's new

Runway Show Tips!

MariaAlvarez

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 25, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Venezuela
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everybody!
I'm going as a photographer to my first runway show in a couple of days and I need some advices on how to take good photos there. Is a very small show, so I think I won't need to use a flash.

First I'll tell you that my camera is an Olympus E510, I have two lenses, 14-42mm and 40-150mm. I think the second one is enough to take some good pictures at the show, but I still don't know what kind of settings should I use.

I really appreciate your help :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom