What's new

Rural Buildings

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
5,712
Reaction score
260
Location
In a black hole
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nestled away in the middle of nowhere. I'm just trying to make something out of nothing. Took these about 2 weeks ago and just couldn't figure out what to do with em :confused:

1
olancha_bldg_1.jpg


2
olancha_bldg_2.jpg


3
olancha_bldg_3.jpg


4
olancha_bldg_4.jpg
 
cool, how did you get the black sky?
 
Luck :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Had some nice skies and just kept adjusting the polarizer before each shot. These are right out of the camera. Most of the pictures I take in this area have super deep blue skies. I think it has to do with the clean air and the elevation. Most are between 2500 and 5500 ft around the mountains.

olancha_bldg_5.jpg


olancha_bldg_6.jpg
 
Am I right, woodsac, when I think I would have to locate you in Arizona?
The black and white conversions are GREAT!
Smashing contrasts! Wow. How come you did not know what to do with these in all the while? Well, anyhow, what you DID to them in the end helped them greatly!
Love the second of the supermarket, or "mini-mart" or :lol: "MAPKET" (something must have fallen off at some point in time, :D )
 
Thanks. LaFoto, I'm in CA. Not quite southern, not quite central :confused: I'm only a few hours from AZ.
 
Cool shots woodsac. I like the Mapket shot too. The conversions are really nice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom