Rural Girl

Welcome! Nice set! You have a good model there. I like the 3rd and 4th shots.

Suggestion: consider limiting the number of images in your posts - it's easier for viewers to get a good look at each one and offer comments.

Once you've added over 5 shots, you should number them.

Maybe a 5 pix/day limit on TPF? Daily dumps seem to be increasing of late. Just sayin'.

I appreciate that you posted several different looks, showcasing both this model's skill as a model and the skill of whoever put each of these outfits together. That could have been the model, photographer, or a stylist who put the looks together, but regardless the skill all around in this shoot is undeniable and I'm glad you shared so many shots with us. There is a certain quality to these photos that makes me wonder if they were shot using a disposable film camera or possibly an iphone, but your skill as a photographer shines through because you make it look deliberate and it works, giving this set a modern editorial feel. Great use of available lighting in every shot, and I think you captured something evocative in many of these.

The site limits us to 15 attached photos, and I think that is more than reasonable. What is unreasonable, and shouldn't be acceptable here, is certain members repeatedly making personal criticisms of other members simply for posting their photography here, and not actually contributing anything to the discussion regarding the photography or how to improve said photography.
I don't post here often because that is a not so unusual type of response on this forum, but when I do post I would rather put a selection of my favorites into one thread rather than spamming the forum with several different threads, and I don't think it's ok to criticize someone for utilizing the tools and limitations the site already gives us. 15 photos isn't a lot, at all. Just sayin'.

Last edited:
I appreciate that you posted several different looks, showcasing both this model's skill as a model and the skill of whoever put each of these outfits together. That could have been the model, photographer, or a stylist who put the looks together, but regardless the skill all around in this shoot is undeniable and I'm glad you shared so many shots with us. There is a certain quality to these photos that makes me wonder if they were shot using a disposable film camera or possibly an iphone, but your skill as a photographer shines through because you make it look deliberate and it works, giving this set a modern editorial feel. Great use of available lighting in every shot, and I think you captured something evocative in many of these.

The site limits us to 15 attached photos, and I think that is more than reasonable. What is unreasonable, and shouldn't be acceptable here, is certain members repeatedly making personal criticisms of other members simply for posting their photography here, and not actually contributing anything to the discussion regarding the photography or how to improve said photography.
I don't post here often because that is a not so unusual type of response on this forum, but when I do post I would rather put a selection of my favorites into one thread rather than spamming the forum with several different threads, and I don't think it's ok to criticize someone for utilizing the tools and limitations the site already gives us. 15 photos isn't a lot, at all. Just sayin'.
I believe @galil is using an iPhone and a tripod and is the artist all around. They have another well done set here where it is more apparent. Which goes to show an phone camera is capable of rendering good photos in the right hands.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back