What's new

Rural India // Getting into college

Kent Dunne

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Hudson, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys,

This summer, I went to India for 3 weeks and spent more of my time in rural areas. I put together a photojournalism essay of my time spent there. I'll spare you the 2000 words, and just let you look at the pictures.

http://www.behance.net/Gallery/Rural-India/135629

It'd be great if you would leave me some feedback, and show it to some friends. I hope that this, along with a few other things in my portfolio will get me into college. (Applying for BFA with photo major at places like RISD, NYU, RIT etc...)
 
Yes, very nice. The two school girls are stunning. -Shea
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom