What's new

Russian Seaplane Airshow

TIM9G

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 11, 2006
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Location
RAF Cosford
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, here are a few pictures taken from the 2006 Russian Seaplane Airshow at Gelendzhik Bay on the Black Sea. Not everything went to plan but it had some interesting and unusual displays.

1.
ylzn8r.jpg


2.
ylz5b8.jpg


3.
ylz53k.jpg


4.
ylzfva.jpg


5.
ylzf5m.jpg


6.
ylz5bs.jpg


7.
ylzfv4.jpg


8.
ylz5by.jpg


More Russian aircraft pictures, both military and civilian, at my website.....

www.9g-photography.fotopic.net
__________________
Tim
http://images.fotopic.net/ylz5by.jpg
 
Oh I love air shows! Looks like a lot of fun.

My faves are 1, 5, 7 & 8. I swear, it looks like that guy shouldn't be standing where he was in pic 1. That's a little too close for me.
 
As I'm looking at these I think to myself ok so I like 1, 2, 3 is nice, 4 and then I realized I couldnt pick just a few lol.

I especially like 3 tho
 
after seeing #7 Tim, I HATE YOU
 
Wow what a great series! These are fantastic!
 
Thanks guys! I like 7 the best too. Ive never been to an airshow with sea and a mountain backdrop.....roll on gelendzhik 2008! About number 1, I think the guy standing there was thinking 'What the hell have they done to my poor plane'. He had to assist it up the ramp! :lol:

Cheers
Tim ......off to Key West tomorrow! :wink:
www.9g-photography.fotopic.net
 
Fantastic pictures esps like the firefighting one!
 
Yep, nice series all right! 2, 7 and 8 are my faves. Lucky you, getting to combine the aviation photos with a trip to the Black Sea.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom