What's new

Rusty 'ol chain

Jaymz77

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 19, 2007
Messages
401
Reaction score
0
Location
Spokane,WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took a walk around town and found this little piece of chain, it was really bright out but I really liked it and didnt even have to PP it.. is there anything that could make it better?

rusty_chain.jpg


Thanks for looking!
 
I'm not sure what could make it better, maybe some more contrast? I'm not sure, it's not fair because I'm a whore for high-contrast stuff. I mean, the subject matter is kind of boring to me, and more of the depth of field's focus is in the rocks rather than on the chains, I'm not sure if I described that correctly, but basically too many rocks are sharp and not enough chain is sharp, in my opinion at least. So, I'm not sure what would make it better.
 
indeed. dof needs to be moved to background. or bring subject closer :)
 
I thought the same withthe DOF but I was thinking it was kinda "artsy" :) How about this one?

rusty_chain_2.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom