What's new

S I M P L E

Miss Cogs

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 10, 2008
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Under the clouds; covered in rain.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this for a contest I'm entering on deviantART. Basically, I had to take a picture based on what was simple in our eyes. May tagline for this photo was Beauty in our eyes
Is nothing at all, when you see
It S I M P L E
Anyways, I hope you enjoy this photo.

Simple008-copy.jpg
 
Well Simple isn't really a word I'd use for this one.. it's an interesting photograph that makes one start to think.

Something about this is leading me off though, it's either the softish focus or the fact that the whole thing is a bit washed out.
 
Definitely interesting, and I agree with Robert; I don't think 'Simple' when I see it, that's merely my opinion. I would suggest though that it might benefit from enhancing the hair. The washed out appearance works on the face, but not on the hair.
 
It's a shame I don't have photoshop, eh?

Anyways, simple was meant for the pure fact that beauty is nothing at all when you look at it as simple.

Thankfully the contest encouraged us to not take photos of things with a lot of negative space.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom