What's new

S.K.A.T.E.

ilyfel

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 8, 2007
Messages
526
Reaction score
0
Location
Wichita, KS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I took these a while back.. Figured I'd get into the skate scene again.. lmk what you think.

1IMG_1336.jpg


IMG_1353.jpg


IMG_1495-1.jpg

Yes that was scary.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
It was really scary. the main reason the guy in red was laying down was so I was sure he could clear the shot! Didn't want my camera or my pretty face to get squished!
 
It was really scary. the main reason the guy in red was laying down was so I was sure he could clear the shot! Didn't want my camera or my pretty face to get squished!

we wouldn't want that to happen either.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #7
i like the last one... but I would want to see more of the skate board in the shot ;P

yeahh i agree.. we tried a few shots but that was the best..
 
nice photos. Im into skate photography. Only suggestion =p Street not park!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom