What's new

Sad feeling

emayd

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
387
Reaction score
53
crw_7611_f.jpg
 
Hmm...first of all, this might wanna be in the Portrait section. And also, the image just seems really busy to me, and there's a lot of shadow on her face. Did you take any other versions of this?
 
oh wow, dont know how I missed this one! This is great! I love your work emayd.
 
Not the best I have seen from you.. but... I would still gladly call it my own :).
The thing I really like about this image though, is how her 'shadow' has the slight bit of colour on her dress.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom