Sad news regarding KmH (Keith)

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It is with a heavy heart that I have to bring news of the untimely loss of one of our members.

Keith, KmH KmH
WebFramedPortrait+-+Copy.jpg

Orl3Bn2.jpg

Keith Martin Harrod, 64 | News, Sports, Jobs - Times Republican

At this time I want to stress that we have received no official notification of this news. What we know is what we found when we went looking once we'd noticed he hadn't been around for a while (and using only his name as shown in his own blog). We are, however, confident that the date posted lines up with his last activity on the site (the day before) and also his interests in photography, trains, physics and astronomy (to name but a few that he shared here on the forums with us).

I'd like to invite all members to join us in a moment to offer our sympathies toward his family and to take time to remember him as we each knew him. As someone with a love of photography who had no trouble sharing his love of the camera and photography, but who also brought to us his interests in other fields of astronomy and trains.

I'd like to end with one of the train trips he shared with us;

bummer. I liked him a lot.

He was active here since 2009. He contributed a lot to TPF over the years, including stints as moderator and also spam cop. I like to think he really enjoyed his time here and had fun.

RIP, Keith.

So sorry to hear this news. RIP, Keith.

This is so sad to hear! Rest in Peace, Keith.

:(

Rest in Peace, Keith. You will be missed.

Always helpful and informative, especially with new members. He pointed me in the right direction several times when I first joined TPF. I enjoyed his videos of his train adventures and his rants about a certain public official. I'll miss him around here.

Sad news -- he will be missed.

Joe

That makes three that I'm aware of.

RIP Keith. We didn't always agree but that doesn't mean I didn't respect you.

That's terrible. Way to young RIP

Sorry to hear that, appreciate you letting us know.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back