What's new

Sad

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
20130409_2332_B-X2.jpg
 
Maybe its me but I dont get it :(
 
Maybe its me but I dont get it :(

It's you. You're not alone I'm sure, but it's you.
How could it not be you? No image is independent of the viewer.
Just like the proverbial tree in the woods; If an artist paints a canvas and nobody sees it, can it still be art?

I'm not saying this is art, but you get my point I think.
 
Love it!!
And I don't get it. Jk
 
I like it, but I wouldn't buy it....bc it would make me sad. So I guess it does what you want! Lol :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom