stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_1336-Edit.jpg

I can see why.

It does look a bit glum but I'm always a bit reluctant to attribute human expressions to animal emotions or vice versa as the case may be.:)

I took pics of a female gorilla several years ago that really looked much the same. The silverback kept running by and rapping the glass at me, as if to say " Leave her alone ".

It reminded me of when I was 8 years old, thinking of ways to get even with my older sister. :)

Thanks for the comments folks. They normally have these guys in a nicely landscaped enclosure so I am thinking they had him temporarily seperated for some reason?

Sent from my CPH2009 using Tapatalk

The first time I went to a circus as a child I really enjoyed it but on the way out we passed by a black bear in a cage with just enough room to turn around, it was hot in the area we passed thru and the bear was panting in the cage along a empty dried up water bowl. I will never forget the sadness I felt for the bear. We never supported a Circus again. I know many zoos are different and most of the animals are well cared for so assuming this is a temporary thing, i am sure monkey will be ok, I hope so anyways. Nice image.

Nice shot. He does look a little bummed. I do know this ... when they're throwing poop they seem happy. :nevreness:(and they're good shots)

Covid 19 is also happening to certain primates..hope they are not apart because something happened to the other

Covid 19 is also happening to certain primates..hope they are not apart because something happened to the other

My wife and I watch the tv shows about zoo life and they do always quarantine new animals and also any that have something contagious.

My wife and I watch the tv shows about zoo life and they do always quarantine new animals and also any that have something contagious.
That's true so hopefully will be reunited eventually..

We have had no cases of COVID here in Perth, other than those in quarantine who have returned from overseas, for 9 months. May be he has been naughty and has been placed in the corner :)

We have had no cases of COVID here in Perth, other than those in quarantine who have returned from overseas, for 9 months. May be he has been naughty and has been placed in the corner :)
Oh thats wonderful.and far better news..

he does look sad. i like how he's cut off by the edge of the image, normally it doesn't work, but in this is helps convey the off kilter feeling of the image.

Most reactions

Back