Safe Bridals

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are the traditional ones. I had a really cool bride the other day fly in from CA, and she was soooooo cool. I can't wait to start working on those. She will be my example of the wild bride.
Anyhoo, here are some nice safe shots I took. I hope you like, and any advice or critique is very much appreciated.

RobynBridalFinals00013.jpg

RobynBridalFinals00011.jpg

RobynBridalFinals00020.jpg

RobynBridalFinals00006.jpg

RobynBridalFinals00040.jpg

RobynBridalFinals00038.jpg

RobynBridalFinals00032.jpg

#5 and 7 :thumbup:

I really like #1. She has a really nice smile. #7 is really good.

They are all good. Great job.

About the smile....she's a DENTIST! LOL. I had the hardest time trying to make her stop with the dentist smile.

Gorgeous of course... what lens did you use or do you chop & change throughout the day? My faves are #4 & #5...but they are all really beautiful xx

Thanks Jemmy. You are so sweet. I pretty much use only my two favorite lens, each on their own camera so I don't have to change out. I use th 35 mm 1.4 and the 70-200 2.8 L IS. I just love them. The 35mm is my all time favorite.

Great series! I always love seeing your work. That 35mm sounds like a fantastic lens!

I really love that lens Alison. It's just sooo sharp. I use it probably 75 percent of the time. :lovey:

Great series here.. 5 and 7 are my favorites !!! #4 looks great with the colors and her dress.. It really centers her...

Great images, as always. #1 is my favorite.

#2 kind of bothers me, the way her hand looks and the way she seems to be cupping something in the folds of her dress.

Great pics! The dark corners on the first few pictures are done with lens technique or with a photoediting program?

I have so much to learn. :blushing:

Hi Gordon,
Thank you. I used Kubota's Edge Burn. I may have gone back in with a hand burn though. I don't remember. :)

The lighting in #s 5 and 7 is spot on. These are the most appealing to me. :thumbup:

Pretty bride, though - she looks great in all of them, and your poses are lovely.

Nice series! :)

i love #1, her smile and eyes are awesome... nice series... :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back