What's new

~ Safe Return ~

Rawshooter

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 9, 2011
Messages
149
Reaction score
6
Location
Marysville Wa.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
.. Yet another "air show" pic*
Which do you prefer' if either?
I think I like the funky sepia
PSPSATRESUSM-A-1-PSPCRVLEVPSPBRICON4FILL20-.jpg


PSPRESUSM-A-1-PSPBIGNEWTONM4FIL2525AGENEW50CRVCONEDGUSM.jpg

thanks for lookin'

~ Don
 
The sepia is too bland for me - too heavy. The color version is much nicer in my opinion.

I'd also have to clone out the flying plane. It isn't defined enough and looks like a fly on my screen.
 
I agree with Christopher. I like the idea of the Sepia (or albumin even?), but the cloudy sky evens it out too much. If you could brighten up the background and increase the contrast I think this would give you what you're looking for.
 
The sepia is too bland for me - too heavy. The color version is much nicer in my opinion.

I'd also have to clone out the flying plane. It isn't defined enough and looks like a fly on my screen.

I agree with Christopher. I like the idea of the Sepia (or albumin even?), but the cloudy sky evens it out too much. If you could brighten up the background and increase the contrast I think this would give you what you're looking for.


.. Hey Thanks fellows for the suggestions & feedback' .. much appreciated*

~ Don
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom