Sail Away

Tailgunner

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was out shooting some Fall Foliage by the lake and ran across these guys out sailing. I wasn't packing my zoom but figured I would take a crack at it with my 17-55mm 2.8. It looks like some noise in the sky. I tried to cleaning it up but that is about all I could do with my software without making it too soft.

Anyhow, let me know what you think.

I don't like the composition. The boat shouldn't be in the center of the frame, if it is sailing to the left then it should be in the right part of the frame and vice versa. You should give your boat a space in the frame to sail.

Also over saturated fall colors.

that is just my opinion

I don't like the composition. The boat shouldn't be in the center of the frame, if it is sailing to the left then it should be in the right part of the frame and vice versa. You should give your boat a space in the frame to sail.

Also over saturated fall colors.

that is just my opinion

Hey Thanks!

This is my first sail boat photo and never thought about giving it room to sail. I really like that idea. The original photo was actually framed that way but I cropped it as a force of habit I guess. So I'll try to revise the shot when I get some more free time.

Thanks again…PS, will try to tone down the fall colors in the future as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back