ozzono TPF Noob! Joined Oct 12, 2005 Messages 422 Reaction score 9 Location Castellón (Spain) Jan 3, 2007 #1 A view of Saint Patrick´s Cathedral in New York. Greetings from Spain.
A Ab$olut TPF Noob! Joined Sep 24, 2006 Messages 727 Reaction score 0 Location Uk Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 3, 2007 #2 Very good love the silluete very atmospheric
jlbrew3 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 234 Reaction score 0 Location Lake Forest, IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 3, 2007 #3 I agree, the silhouette provides an eerie, almost dark/evil tone to the image which I think contrasts nicely to the subject matter, seeing that it is a church. I really like it a lot, especially in B&W
I agree, the silhouette provides an eerie, almost dark/evil tone to the image which I think contrasts nicely to the subject matter, seeing that it is a church. I really like it a lot, especially in B&W
scrutiny1 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2006 Messages 153 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 3, 2007 #4 Aside from the beautiful colors (or lack thereof) , I love the composition. The clouds in the background and the contrast make this a brilliant shot.
Aside from the beautiful colors (or lack thereof) , I love the composition. The clouds in the background and the contrast make this a brilliant shot.
Bafana TPF Noob! Joined Jan 13, 2005 Messages 105 Reaction score 2 Location Gold Coast, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 3, 2007 #5 I agree with Scrutiny, the clouds really pull this together nicely. Nice shot.
GoM TPF Noob! Joined Jun 14, 2006 Messages 1,537 Reaction score 1 Location Toronto, ON Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 3, 2007 #6 Ooo spooky. Nicely captured, nicely done, even if you do support the wrong football club
EBphotography TPF Junkie! Joined Jul 2, 2006 Messages 1,834 Reaction score 1 Location Maine, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 3, 2007 #7 Very nice silhouette!