SALE: Help me with these cameras

diabloroker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

My grandfather had recently passed away and I need to sell his camera's to help pay for the funeral.

Current List:

Canon T70 w/ 28-80mm Image
GYashica Electro 35 w/ 45mm Image
Konica Autoreflex T3 w/ 35mm Image
Konica Autorelex TC Body Image
Lord 5D w/ 40mm Image
Minolta SRT101 Body Image
Minolta X-700 w/ 28mm Image
Nikon AS w/ 28-80mm Image
Nikon N5005 Body NEW Image
Pentax Mue w/ 80-205mm Image
Vivitar V3000s Body Image
Zeiss Ikon Contraflex? Image sold

And a box full of Point-N-Shoot Cameras

There are more, but I will post them up as I receive them.

*Note: All are used unless stated otherwise. Most lens have a UV protective lens on them. All are in very good condition. Sold As Is.

If you could help me find the current prices for these cameras that would be helpful or if you would like to buy any of them, I'm willing to let them go for any reasonable price.

Thank You.

diablo, you can always search eBay for prices.

Obviously you're a noob here and your first post is about selling lots of stuff. I welcome you here but please, introduce yourself in the proper thread and post, contribute to this Forum first. Thank you!

I'm interested in the Zeiss Ikon.

PM me please.

diablo, you can always search eBay for prices.

Obviously you're a noob here and your first post is about selling lots of stuff. I welcome you here but please, introduce yourself in the proper thread and post, contribute to this Forum first. Thank you!

Sorry, I know.... I will be getting more into the forums. I was just in a rush because you can't leave someone's body out in the cold.

Sorry, I know.... I will be getting more into the forums. I was just in a rush because you can't leave someone's body out in the cold.

Fair enough mate! ;)

Good luck with the sale.

I am interested in the Yashica Electro 35 w/ 45mm. Is it in working condition? Does it have a battery?

Sorry to hear about your Grandfather...

Most reactions

Back