What's new

Sale :NIKON AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8G IF-ED and nikon 10.5 fisheye f2.8

NoWay

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
NIKON AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8

Price 1000$
The lens is in a very good condition
Include Real hood, Box and manual
Free shpping in USA

Pay by paypal or bank transfer
Contact me : nkri5@hotmail.com
 

Attachments

  • $NWY_5093.webp
    $NWY_5093.webp
    140.5 KB · Views: 79
  • $NWY_5079.webp
    $NWY_5079.webp
    112.4 KB · Views: 95
  • $NWY_5078.webp
    $NWY_5078.webp
    100.7 KB · Views: 69
  • $NWY_5076.webp
    $NWY_5076.webp
    71.1 KB · Views: 88
  • $NWY_5075.webp
    $NWY_5075.webp
    95.2 KB · Views: 88
  • $NWY_5073.webp
    $NWY_5073.webp
    62.7 KB · Views: 92
  • $NWY_5072.webp
    $NWY_5072.webp
    41.1 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
NIKON 10.5mm/F2.8G ED IF AF DX Fish eye

there is a little scratch around nikon logo
very tiny defect at lens surface but no effect to picture
Include real pouch for 10.5 fish eye
no box

Price 550$
Free shipping in USA
Pay on paypal or bank transfer
Contact: nkri5@hotmail.com
 

Attachments

  • $NWY_5089.webp
    $NWY_5089.webp
    110.3 KB · Views: 69
  • $NWY_5090.webp
    $NWY_5090.webp
    77.3 KB · Views: 95
  • $NWY_5091.webp
    $NWY_5091.webp
    89.8 KB · Views: 99
  • $NWY_5088.webp
    $NWY_5088.webp
    107.1 KB · Views: 87
damn...been REALLY thinking of getting a fisheye. NY is too far for me to go get it though. good price on it.
 
damn...been REALLY thinking of getting a fisheye. NY is too far for me to go get it though. good price on it.

Save your money ...rent one for a week and see if you really want one ..... only fun for the first 300 images, then the trill is gone
 
damn...been REALLY thinking of getting a fisheye. NY is too far for me to go get it though. good price on it.

Save your money ...rent one for a week and see if you really want one ..... only fun for the first 300 images, then the trill is gone

really? might have to actually just go rent one then...In my head, I imagine using it a LOT, and giving everything some fisheye awesomeness... guess its kind of a niche thing. maybe thats why i see a lot of them for sale.
 
damn...been REALLY thinking of getting a fisheye. NY is too far for me to go get it though. good price on it.

Save your money ...rent one for a week and see if you really want one ..... only fun for the first 300 images, then the trill is gone

really? might have to actually just go rent one then...In my head, I imagine using it a LOT, and giving everything some fisheye awesomeness... guess its kind of a niche thing. maybe thats why i see a lot of them for sale.

I can ship to your place if you want. it's very good condition. I don't use it so often.
 
Save your money ...rent one for a week and see if you really want one ..... only fun for the first 300 images, then the trill is gone

really? might have to actually just go rent one then...In my head, I imagine using it a LOT, and giving everything some fisheye awesomeness... guess its kind of a niche thing. maybe thats why i see a lot of them for sale.

I can ship to your place if you want. it's very good condition. I don't use it so often.

If i knew you better on the forum that might work, and its nothing personal, but there have been a lot of issues lately with stuff sold here. If I actually decide to buy one of these, it would have to either be in person, on on ebay where I have a bit of protection.
 
really? might have to actually just go rent one then...In my head, I imagine using it a LOT, and giving everything some fisheye awesomeness... guess its kind of a niche thing. maybe thats why i see a lot of them for sale.

I can ship to your place if you want. it's very good condition. I don't use it so often.

If i knew you better on the forum that might work, and its nothing personal, but there have been a lot of issues lately with stuff sold here. If I actually decide to buy one of these, it would have to either be in person, on on ebay where I have a bit of protection.

I understand. may be I put it on ebay. thanks for recommend
 
I can ship to your place if you want. it's very good condition. I don't use it so often.

If i knew you better on the forum that might work, and its nothing personal, but there have been a lot of issues lately with stuff sold here. If I actually decide to buy one of these, it would have to either be in person, on on ebay where I have a bit of protection.

I understand. may be I put it on ebay. thanks for recommend

no problem. one thing that might help you with a forum sale would be a picture of the lens beside a piece of paper with your forum name and date on it to show people that you actually have that lens in your possession. if you have an ebay account with good feedback, linking to your ebay profile wouldnt hurt either.
 
Thanks pixmedic, I do what you suggested
 

Attachments

  • $NWY_5095.webp
    $NWY_5095.webp
    68.1 KB · Views: 76

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom