Sale :NIKON AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8G IF-ED and nikon 10.5 fisheye f2.8

NoWay

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
NIKON AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8

Price 1000$
The lens is in a very good condition
Include Real hood, Box and manual
Free shpping in USA

Pay by paypal or bank transfer
Contact me : [email protected]

Attachments

• $NWY_5093.jpg
    $NWY_5093.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 64
  • $NWY_5079.jpg
    $NWY_5079.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 82
  • $NWY_5078.jpg
    $NWY_5078.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 56
  • $NWY_5076.jpg
    $NWY_5076.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 77
  • $NWY_5075.jpg
    $NWY_5075.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 75
  • $NWY_5073.jpg
    $NWY_5073.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 81
  • $NWY_5072.jpg
    $NWY_5072.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
NIKON 10.5mm/F2.8G ED IF AF DX Fish eye

there is a little scratch around nikon logo
very tiny defect at lens surface but no effect to picture
Include real pouch for 10.5 fish eye
no box

Price 550$
Free shipping in USA
Pay on paypal or bank transfer

Attachments

• $NWY_5089.jpg
    $NWY_5089.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 57
  • $NWY_5090.jpg
    $NWY_5090.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 84
  • $NWY_5091.jpg
    $NWY_5091.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 83
  • $NWY_5088.jpg
    $NWY_5088.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 75
damn...been REALLY thinking of getting a fisheye. NY is too far for me to go get it though. good price on it.

damn...been REALLY thinking of getting a fisheye. NY is too far for me to go get it though. good price on it.

Save your money ...rent one for a week and see if you really want one ..... only fun for the first 300 images, then the trill is gone

really? might have to actually just go rent one then...In my head, I imagine using it a LOT, and giving everything some fisheye awesomeness... guess its kind of a niche thing. maybe thats why i see a lot of them for sale.

Save your money ...rent one for a week and see if you really want one ..... only fun for the first 300 images, then the trill is gone

really? might have to actually just go rent one then...In my head, I imagine using it a LOT, and giving everything some fisheye awesomeness... guess its kind of a niche thing. maybe thats why i see a lot of them for sale.

I can ship to your place if you want. it's very good condition. I don't use it so often.

I can ship to your place if you want. it's very good condition. I don't use it so often.

If i knew you better on the forum that might work, and its nothing personal, but there have been a lot of issues lately with stuff sold here. If I actually decide to buy one of these, it would have to either be in person, on on ebay where I have a bit of protection.

If i knew you better on the forum that might work, and its nothing personal, but there have been a lot of issues lately with stuff sold here. If I actually decide to buy one of these, it would have to either be in person, on on ebay where I have a bit of protection.

I understand. may be I put it on ebay. thanks for recommend

I understand. may be I put it on ebay. thanks for recommend

no problem. one thing that might help you with a forum sale would be a picture of the lens beside a piece of paper with your forum name and date on it to show people that you actually have that lens in your possession. if you have an ebay account with good feedback, linking to your ebay profile wouldnt hurt either.

Thanks pixmedic, I do what you suggested

Attachments

• $NWY_5095.jpg
    $NWY_5095.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 56

Most reactions

New Topics

Back