SALE or TRADE: M42 Zeiss Sonnar 4 300mm MC Contax S to M42 optional new padded case

spruston

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The CARL ZEISS JENA lens in M42 mount is in in excellent condition with 2 minor defects, neither of which affect the IQ: There are 2 small nicks in the edge of the hood ( one is circled in a photo, the other cannot be seen properly in the photo but is similar). The other minor defect is in the interior of the lens that appears to be either an air bubble or some foreign material. I am not an expert on this and so cannot make a definitive statement. I have used the lens and found no trace of it showing on the photos taken under any conditions I have tried. The two minor defects are circled in the photos.

The lens has a tripod mount collar, original hood and caps that fit M42 and the hood. The hood screws on and off very easily, but I have always left it on which eliminates unwanted light pollution.

The lens is in excellent+ condition showing hardly discernible signs of wear. It has great IQ. Unfortunately I have found that it is not the lens for me - I'm not a wildlife and telephoto guy and now it sits at home all the time.

The padded APE case is optional, but it is the right one to carry this lens. I thought if I bought a case that I can sling over my shoulder I would use it more. But the case never left the house, so it is in totally new condition.
The specs are:

Designed To Hold Most Modern 300-2.8 Lenses
Fully Padded And Features An Extra, Removable Interior Base Pad For Even More Protection
Uniquely Designed Belt/Loop Attachment System That Has A Standard-Type Sewn-In 3.5" Loop For Belt Attachment, Plus A Stiff Hinged Velcro Strap
Can Be Carried With The Supplied Shoulder Strap Or By Hand With Top Loop Handle
Lid System Allows For Secure Closure, Quick And Easy Access With It'S Dual Joined Zippers And Adjustable Quick Release Clasp
Interior: 6" W X 14 1/2" H X 5" D

I will consider cash or trades for these items and want to be very flexible in that. The items traded should be of equal value or cash would have to flow one way or the other. As I said, I'm flexible. Items I would be interested in would be such as Pentax FA 100mm 2.8 Macro, possibly a a Pentax DA 18-135 WR or what have you that will fit a Pentax. I will consider manual M42 lenses as well, but they would certainly not be my preference unless they are something very special.

I have no feedback on this forum but have a 100% feedback rating on eBay under **www.321sys.com**.

I
acce
pt payment by Paypal only and reserve the right to refuse a sale for whatever reason or to ship to some countries where I or others have encountered problems. I will not ship to APO's or PO boxes. Preferably the address should be a Paypal verified one.

I'm new on this forum and don't seem to get my uploaded pics as large and descriptive as I wanted. I'll figure it out later. For now

The best place to see somewhat larger images of the lens and case is at PentaxForums.com. This link should take you there directly:
http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/search.php?searchid=8363810

Somewhat larger size photos are also available here:
http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1222285/0?keyword=zeiss,f4#11639205

I will consider returns only if the listing is significantly and materially incorrect. I MUST be contacted and my approval received before returns will be refunded, even if sent back by buyer. Only partial or no refunds will be made if approval is not received by buyer.

I will ship worldwide with some exceptions as determined by me because of problems encountered there by myself or others, by Canada Post or any other service the buyer selects. Please contact me for costs. The shipping cost by CP in North America will be only $35. Contact me for other countries or other shipping methods.

BUYERS OUTSIDE OF NORTH AMERICA PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FROM OVERSEAS UNDER ANY CONDITIONS. CONSIDER THAT YOU BOUGHT AN "AS IS" ITEM. I HAVE TO MAINTAIN THIS POLICY BECAUSE OF TWO RECENT INSTANCES i HAVE BEEN TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF AND LOST MONEY TO OVERSEAS "BUYERS".

$2c-IMGP6700_cr.jpg$2c-IMGP6695_cr.jpg$2c-IMGP6702_cr.jpg$2c-IMGP6703_cr1.jpg$2c-IMGP6708_c1r.jpg$2c-IMGP6710_cr.jpg$2c-IMGP6711_cr.jpg$2c-IMGP6713_cr.jpg

Most reactions

Back