
You can - once I get the lighting and composition all dialed in, I'll do a series inside under proper conditions.Because it's an exercise that you could learn from and use in a future photography.
Because if done right could be something you hang on your wall.
Because (most importantly) it's fun!
Are you shooting this outdoors still? I feel like I can see the reflection of your backyard.
I don't mind at all that you're home sick!John,
played with your second offering too... brightened a little, and raised contrast (but not on the lemon). Also tried to fill in the reflection with light... as Ballistics mentioned, part of your backyard of something is visible... (hope you don't mind.. home, sick.. feel like poop! Bored! And this is fun!)
Round two:
Oh, and could someone PLEASE explain why I'm putting so much effort into this????? :scratch:
You really think it's that bad?...Or material for a Canada Council for the Arts Grant
You really think it's that bad?...Or material for a Canada Council for the Arts Grant![]()