emo TPF Noob! Joined Jul 11, 2004 Messages 504 Reaction score 2 Location Pilipinas May 19, 2008 #1 my wife is 7 months pregnant.. we have decided to name our baby Samara.. took a long exp. shot. & using blue LED light to wright down SAM. thanks for viewing..
my wife is 7 months pregnant.. we have decided to name our baby Samara.. took a long exp. shot. & using blue LED light to wright down SAM. thanks for viewing..
R Reebo TPF Noob! Joined May 19, 2008 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 19, 2008 #2 It's an interesting thing to see the name like a marquis, over your wife. It kind of gives it a "The Making of Sam" feel, like from a movie poster or something. "Comming Soon" combined with "Behind the Scenes".
It's an interesting thing to see the name like a marquis, over your wife. It kind of gives it a "The Making of Sam" feel, like from a movie poster or something. "Comming Soon" combined with "Behind the Scenes".
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 May 19, 2008 #3 Dude, thats Freaking awesome !!
plentygood TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2007 Messages 434 Reaction score 0 Location Arr-Kan-Saw Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 19, 2008 #4 Haha, just when I thought I'd seen too many cliche maternity pics, I see this. I've never seen anyone combine lightwriting and maternity (not to say it hasn't been done) and I think it turned out awesome.
Haha, just when I thought I'd seen too many cliche maternity pics, I see this. I've never seen anyone combine lightwriting and maternity (not to say it hasn't been done) and I think it turned out awesome.
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 19, 2008 #5 Samara will definitely dig this one!