Same place, different day...

KibblesNbitz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Still trying to work on my "skillz"...C&C away! I'm two over the recommended 5 but I'm anxious, lol...

I like #6. I think maybe if there was a little less of the straight walkway. Maybe if you would of moved up about 15 feet or so and got a little closer to the turn in the walkway. Overall i like it though. The walkway makes a great leading line into the pic.

I like #6. I think maybe if there was a little less of the straight walkway. Maybe if you would of moved up about 15 feet or so and got a little closer to the turn in the walkway. Overall i like it though. The walkway makes a great leading line into the pic.

Thanks! and yeah I would have like to get more curve in the picture but there were a bunch of people standing down there taking pictures of the sunset with P&S's and watching it in general....they woulda ruined it :grumpy: :lol:

1. Not doing much for me, the sky is fairly boring (for lack of a better word, also the clouds themselves seems a bit overexposed?) and the grass feels a little too obtrusive or that the angle on it is wrong.

2. Even though there isn't much going on with the clouds I like the colors, my big complaint here is the ground/water, its too dark to really get a good idea of what I'm looking at, yet light enough to tell that something is there to be seen.

3. This one looks better and I really like how the sunset is looking on the horizon there, except for the fact that it is such a small portion of the shot. The tree (bush?) that extends up past the horizon is pretty dark and feels like it takes up too much attention from the shot while not being all that interesting.

4. This one is my favorite of the group, the colors of the sunset extend up into the sky giving it a nice range and the subjects in the foreground (water/shore/rocks & plants) appear to have a nice composition and decent lighting to them.

5. While a better shot in my opinion, some of my complaints from number 3 carry over.

6. There appears to be some banding in the sky that is drawing my attention away from the rest of the shot (not sure if thats just the resize or what) and I'm not really a fan of the way the road curves abruptly in the distance.

7. While I like this one, the lack of variety in the shot makes me think it could use a different crop maybe.

Those are my thoughts on them, keep in mind I usually have no idea what I'm talking about.

agreed, I think #4 is the best.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back