What's new

Samsung Galaxy Tab II for sale

Ernicus

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
2,689
Reaction score
337
Location
Old Town, ME
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In efforts to help me afford my D90 upgrade, I'm trying to sell my tablet. I used it a lot for the first month or so when I lost my iPhone, for music at work when I worked at Wal mart. Since then it has sat on my night stand for the occasional angry bird session or web browsing. It's a cool toy, but I don't use it near as much as I could use an upgraded camera body.

So, anyone want a cool tab? 175 bucks. They retail 250. No scratches or dings. I have some apps on it, I can leave them or slick it clean like new for you. Up to you.

I don't feel like taking its pic, so here is one from the web. If you really want me to, I can fire up the monolight and get some product snaps for you. lol

galaxytab210.1productimage4.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #2
oh, I also have the usb cord and charger. Probly booklet somewhere, I'd have to look.

Oh, and it's the 8G.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom