San Diego at night

Phazan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm not sure how I feel about some of these? Did I over do them??
And the light streaks you see are airplanes coming in/taking off. It's San Diego Intl airport

newnight5.jpg

newnight4.jpg

newnight3.jpg

newnight2.jpg

newnight1.jpg

Thanks for looking! Feel free to tell me if you like them or not ;)

I can't give you any technical feedback(new to photography), but I like them. Brings me back...SDSU graduate now back in Miami. Any shots of Mission Beach at night...neat setting there.

I think I like the third photo best of all, here. The light streak makes most "sense", is a nice diagonal line, has the dots of the blinking lights added to it ... and all in all that photo looks quite pleasing: the horizon is straight, the reflections look good, the chosen aperture was small enough to create little stars where there are light sources ... nice.

Krimmie, I never got to go to the beach. :/ We were there to see my brother become a Marine, and I guess going to the beach wasn't on his list of things to do after bootcamp haha. Thanks for the reply

LaFoto, thanks for the crtique! It helps

I prefer the 2nd and 3rd photos. They look fantastic!

everything is too contrasty. Shoot "night scenes" at dusk as the sun is setting. this way there is ambient light that will difuse the intensity of the street lights and also give you more shadow detail.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back