SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Jan 10, 2006 #1 almost forgot to post these due to my vegas trip.....
TheCanonMan TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2005 Messages 272 Reaction score 2 Location Columbus Ohio Jan 10, 2006 Banned #2 Really nice shots i love the light ones Nice wide angle
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 10, 2006 #3 Great stuff :thumbup: I like #2 a lot. Nice exposure and the color of the sky makes it stand out from the norm.
Great stuff :thumbup: I like #2 a lot. Nice exposure and the color of the sky makes it stand out from the norm.
M MisledAmoeba TPF Noob! Joined Dec 1, 2003 Messages 32 Reaction score 0 Location San Diego, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 10, 2006 #4 I live in Coronado, (although I'm mving this week!). How'd you enjoy your visit?
SR1 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2006 Messages 32 Reaction score 1 Location Germany, Hamburg Jan 10, 2006 #5 shot #3 is amazing....love the focus-setting....great lighting...my favourite...:thumbup:
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Jan 10, 2006 #6 Great shots, it's really difficult to achieve decent results on a foggy night! Rob
Diamond TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2004 Messages 349 Reaction score 6 Jan 10, 2006 #7 I really like the second picture!
pursuer TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2004 Messages 1,397 Reaction score 40 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 10, 2006 #8 I really like the last two, well done.
GrfxGuru TPF Noob! Joined Jan 4, 2006 Messages 856 Reaction score 23 Location Texas, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 10, 2006 #9 The atmosphere in the 2nd shot is excellent.