San Francisco-- B/W (image heavy)

cherrymoose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'll also be posting a thread from today's trip to SF of color photos. We went to go see the One Man Star Wars show (which was absolutely hilarious!), but spent some time around Fisherman's Wharf and Ghirardelli Square beforehand. Comments and critique? :)

1. A random man by Fisherman's Wharf.
100_8082.jpg

2. Two for the price of one. I got a lot of seagull photos.
100_8070.jpg

3. This is one of my favorites, despite the fuzziness. It's Alcatraz Island, for those who don't know.
100_8034.jpg

4. Don't bother critiquing this one; I know half of it is terribly blown out and the other half is too shadowey. I liked the effect anyways, and he wanted me to take a picture of him.
100_8198.jpg

5. This is another favorite. It reminds me of something from "The Birds". :p
100_8172.jpg

6. Another homeless man. I added some shadows, since the original was dull.
100_8163.jpg

7. I wanted DOF on this one, but I was afraid he would fall over if I took too long. I settled for some cheesy selective coloring to spice it up. :er:
100_8154.jpg

8. The shipyard at Fisherman's Wharf, near Pier 39.
100_8085.jpg

9. A rope tying up a boat, haha.
100_8027.jpg

10. Two ships at the Hyde St. Pier.
100_7964.jpg

11. The first (and only!) cable car of the day.
100_7958.jpg

12. I don't know if I like this. The tones don't seem right. (Taken from the lookout point by the Ghirardelli Cafe.
100_7941.jpg

13. I don't remember where this was taken, but it was out the car window. It's a little busy for me, but I liked the intersecting cables at the top.
100_7918.jpg

C&C?

-

Ahh how much i love this city haha.

I like the last one but it would be alot better if the sky had more contrast.

Thanks, and I'll try boosting the contrast on the last one. I don't know if I'm going to get anywhere with it, though.

Most reactions

Back