B Bubz TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2008 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 18, 2008 #1 Me and my buddies went yesterday and I snapped some photos while I was there. Nikon D80 DSLR Tamron 11-18mm Wide Angle Lens
Me and my buddies went yesterday and I snapped some photos while I was there. Nikon D80 DSLR Tamron 11-18mm Wide Angle Lens
Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 18, 2008 #2 Wow all of these are incredible, great shots
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 18, 2008 #3 great group of photos.
ernie TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2007 Messages 897 Reaction score 0 Location Belgium Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2008 #4 try numbering and posting them a bit smaller next time, makes it easier to look at. impressive photos i must say, second one is one of my favorites
try numbering and posting them a bit smaller next time, makes it easier to look at. impressive photos i must say, second one is one of my favorites
Senor Hound TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 1,425 Reaction score 0 Location La la land... Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2008 #5 Muy Bueno! My favorites are #2 and #9. They have really good color. Please tell me you are getting good photos of some of the other good sights... the rain forest, Quito, the lovely Equatorianas... (Did I say that right?)
Muy Bueno! My favorites are #2 and #9. They have really good color. Please tell me you are getting good photos of some of the other good sights... the rain forest, Quito, the lovely Equatorianas... (Did I say that right?)