What's new

Sand Cranes

Rock

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I haven't put anything up in a while so I thought I would share a couple. This fellow came right up the driveway and we had to shoo him away when he tried to come in the garage.

crw_0411.jpg


crw_0409.jpg
 
haha what a cheecky fellow!

And what a tall and hansome chap too!
 
HAHA, that bird is awesome. It reminds me of when a moose walked up our driveway and chilled out in front of the garage, too bad at this point I was not a photographer.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom