Fangman No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 16, 2006 Messages 2,506 Reaction score 144 Location Ely England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 20, 2007 #1 Sandringham - last year. Picked a reasonable day!
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 20, 2007 #2 I really like this one... it's a very peaceful, soothing scene. It looks like a little slice of paradise. Nicely composed, Fangman.
I really like this one... it's a very peaceful, soothing scene. It looks like a little slice of paradise. Nicely composed, Fangman.
blackdoglab yeah I'm easy.... but I'm not cheap Joined Jun 26, 2006 Messages 1,057 Reaction score 0 Location in my darkroom Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 20, 2007 #3 It reminds we of the warm sun on my face in the spring. Simply marvelous.