What's new

Santa Cruz!

Phazan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 26, 2006
Messages
737
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are my pictures from a senior trip in Santa Cruz, California with my friends.

1.
fastcar.jpg


Yeah, we like to drive really fast

2.
rockycliff.jpg


I decided, that my 17-85mm lens rocks!

3.
plants1.jpg


4.
flower2.jpg


5.
flower1.jpg


6.
spiderweb1.jpg


This guy was cool

7.
nightfog1.jpg


And, the fog made for some really cool long exposures on the deck of the house!

Thanks for looking, tell me what you think!
 
WOW that last photo looks AMAZING...
how was that taken?
 
^Thanks! There was a layer of fog over the ocean, and the city lit it up. I think it was a 30-something second exposure.
 
I think I liked number 3 best. I looks like a coral in the sky; the colours are beautiful.

Good job on all of them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom