Sappy stuff

Scott WRG Editor said:
I'm glad I found this place, the sense of community is great and had renewed my interest in photography. I love how places like this can bring people fro around the world together. I have found that to be the case with my forum on my site in regards to airplane geeks. It's one of the best things about the internet i think.
But then again you get all the freaks with crazy fetishes congregating and stoking their fire for freaky stuff.

voodoocat said:
Scott WRG Editor said:
I'm glad I found this place, the sense of community is great and had renewed my interest in photography. I love how places like this can bring people fro around the world together. I have found that to be the case with my forum on my site in regards to airplane geeks. It's one of the best things about the internet i think.
But then again you get all the freaks with crazy fetishes congregating and stoking their fire for freaky stuff.

stop talking about me!
md

voodoocat said:
Scott WRG Editor said:

Thats definately you :p

Hell thats all of us :lol:

Well thanks guys.

MD, I knew I could count on you to start the laughs. Remember what I said about picking out curtains.

Alison, I knew we were too when I saw your pics. I have my own ball still. I miss it so. :(

Anyway, thanks again. Replies like these support what I said. Ya'll are great.

Most reactions

Back