mg2277d.jpg

mg2286.jpg

mg2366bn.jpg

mg2389.jpg

mg2397.jpg

mg2422.jpg

mg2448.jpg

saradz.jpg

I'm a big proponent of using off-camera flash and although i like the poses, composition, I believe that extra light would pop or if you prefer emphasize the subjects much more.

Could on oncamera flash and bounce of a reflector :)

All are great, but #3, #4 & #8 are my favorites, even with her head cut off. Nice work!
It is almost hard to mess up when shooting beautiful people :D

Thanks everyone for the nice comments! :)

I'm a big proponent of using off-camera flash and although i like the poses, composition, I believe that extra light would pop or if you prefer emphasize the subjects much more.

Could on on camera flash and bounce of a reflector :)

I like to shoot with whatever ambient light there is available, but I agree with you... I had my reflector with me, but there wasn't anyone left to help me with it :)

wow great shots! and she is BEAUTIFUL!

I had my reflector with me, but there wasn't anyone left to help me with it :)
ACTUALLY - while you're shooting her, you could have HIM holding the reflector and wise versa :D

On the first two of him, and the one of her in the blue dress, I find the foreground plants somewhat distracting and they detract from the image for me.

On the other hand, the B&W one of him, the one of her in the pale blue coat, and the close head shot of her, all look faultless to me - amazing images.

Thanks again for all the new nice reply's :D

ACTUALLY - while you're shooting her, you could have HIM holding the reflector and wise versa :D

Nope, her sister was shooting him while I was shooting her, and vise-versa :D

Quote: Originally Posted by IgsEMT
Quote:

Nope, her sister was shooting him while I was shooting her, and vise-versa :D
AaaaaaaaH, perhaps a reflector stand... ;)
whatever you got the idea, just trying not to be a pain in the @$$ and be helpful ;)

Most reactions

Back