Sara...

Edsport

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sara. She was sitting across from me at a recent wedding reception...

IMG_8779.jpg

^ True. Nice eyes though. I wouldnt mind seeing more.

I she ...real? This photo really holds my attention well; the subject is so fascinatingly unusual. I like the subdued exposure and the highlights. And yes, the crop ratio, as mentioned, isn't working so well, here. But what a subject!

Lighting and subject are beautiful. I must be getting old because my eye keeps locking in on the lip piercing. I think it's the soft skin against the hard metalic object. I guess everyone sees something I don't with the cropping. To me, it kind'a has a 1950's -60's feel. Very nice.

Thanks guys for the comments. This was taken with on camera flash. She is a beauty and in the right lighting she would make an awesome subject. Maybe i'll talk her into getting some pics later lol...

^She's got an awesome face; you could really play with light and makeup.

She kind of reminds me of Emily Browning.

(I also think that you should re-crop)

This looks a trifle overcooked. It looks like you oversmoothed the skin (although this might just be heavy makeup) and lightened her face a little too much.

She's a great subject, though. Great hair and eyes, and an overall "interesting" look without being too outre. I like the crop as well, though, I agree that it lends (somehow) a 1950s feel.

Just out of curiousity, since Ed says it's ok to edit, can someone throw a crop on there so I can see what everyone is talking about because I don't see it

This looks a trifle overcooked. It looks like you oversmoothed the skin (although this might just be heavy makeup) and lightened her face a little too much.

She's a great subject, though. Great hair and eyes, and an overall "interesting" look without being too outre. I like the crop as well, though, I agree that it lends (somehow) a 1950s feel.

I didn't do much smoothing. Maybe i shouldn't have done any. Here is the original. I opened the raw file and right clicked to save as and then resized in photoshop, no editing. Maybe this version would be better to show the cropping...

Sara2.jpg

Sara. She was sitting across from me at a recent wedding reception...

IMG_8779.jpg

I didn't do much smoothing. Maybe i shouldn't have done any. Here is the original. I opened the raw file and right clicked to save as and then resized in photoshop, no editing. Maybe this version would be better to show the cropping...

Sara2.jpg

There 100% was SOME editing done.. look at the pictures.. first - she is more red / orange. the eyes are a much more blue as well, and the skin is smoothed out. Either your photoshop auto edits, or a ghost edited the top one..

Most reactions

Back