Sarah and Tifa C&C

I personally love super smooth skin, especially for younger people with blemishes. Annnd, older people...it makes them look younger. I do super smooth skin on all my people photos.

I don't think it sounds bad e.rose. I did a shoot with a guy with dark skin, and it was really difficult to shoot (midday on the beach!) and to color balance, I didn't have a clue. He was either yellow or blue, what a mess hah. But I sure did learn from it!

Awesome pics! It amazes me how everyone has issues wit the small things like pink hair eye color etc. I'm sure there's a reason to why she has pink hair... skin smoothing was my the only thing I thought was overdone but it still looked good. Most people that don't take pictures like we do, wouldn't even notice the little things everyone is picking at. One again good job.

It amazes me how everyone has issues wit the small things like pink hair eye color etc. I'm sure there's a reason to why she has pink hair... skin smoothing was my the only thing I thought was overdone but it still looked good. Most people that don't take pictures like we do, wouldn't even notice the little things everyone is picking at.

Now think this through.
If other photographers don't notice the little things, who would?
By bringing up issues that occur to us, the OP gets to consider how her work impacts other people and look at her own decisions before it gets to teh public who might be less satisfied but would not know why.

If you only want positive strokes, you might reconsider posting images here.

Awesome pics! It amazes me how everyone has issues wit the small things like pink hair eye color etc. I'm sure there's a reason to why she has pink hair... skin smoothing was my the only thing I thought was overdone but it still looked good. Most people that don't take pictures like we do, wouldn't even notice the little things everyone is picking at. One again good job.

What do you think C&C is? lol!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back