Saturday sunrise.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got out this morning before sunrise and the sun was in the right spot. After a wait, I finally got one like I had envisioned.

1.) The sun peaking through the buildings.

Saturday sunrise 1 by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

2.) Waiting on the sun for #1.

Saturday sunrise 3 by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

D-B-J, thanks for the heads up on those circles. They weren't spots that I had corrected but I fixed them.

Last edited:
That first one is exceptional. It feels great when patience pays off! :)
BTW are those natural colours on the #2, or did you boost them a little?

Thank you Raj. #2 is a 5 shot HDR (-2, -1, 0, +1, +2). So it is technically boosted.

Really nice Ron! One note; careful on the spot removal tool--I see two large circles in the second image.

Cheers!
Jake

#1 is very Nice and the calm water and reflections add to it. Nice work Ron

Thank you Raj. #2 is a 5 shot HDR (-2, -1, 0, +1, +2). So it is technically boosted.

Really nice Ron! One note; careful on the spot removal tool--I see two large circles in the second image.

Cheers!
Jake

Thanks Jake. I saw those but didn't remember doing spot removal on this one. I'll have to go back and look at it.

#1 is very Nice and the calm water and reflections add to it. Nice work Ron

Thank you.

Nice capture #1 and good treatment on #2

Good work

Rags

Welcome Sir!

I like the second one, no matter how the colors were achieved. I really like to have something to "see" in the buildings in the second frame, so to me that's the one I like more. I seldom get up before sunrise this time of year...the sun's up 20 mins by the time I get up...so you Ron are my sunrise connection!

I like the second one, no matter how the colors were achieved. I really like to have something to "see" in the buildings in the second frame, so to me that's the one I like more. I seldom get up before sunrise this time of year...the sun's up 20 mins by the time I get up...so you Ron are my sunrise connection!

Thanks Derrel. I don't mind being the connection for that. For some reason, I get up an hour or so before sunrise even without an alarm and after going to bed at 11:30.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back