Savannah College of Art and Design Theater C&C

DirtyDFeckers

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, this picture was one from a bracketed set, and I did a little editing on it.... The original picture is also posted here... Your opinions are more than welcome. Also, please feel free to take a stab at the original if you'd like.

Leopolds.png

Original:
Leopoldsoriginal.jpg

hmm.. I wonder what 400 blows is all about :D

Hey! I grew-up in Savannah! A great friend of mine attends SCAD. I wanted to go to SCAD so very badly, but...yeah...didn't work out. That's not what this thread's about though. haha

That's the cleanest I've seen that sidewalk. ;)

Hey! I grew-up in Savannah! A great friend of mine attends SCAD. I wanted to go to SCAD so very badly, but...yeah...didn't work out. That's not what this thread's about though. haha

That's the cleanest I've seen that sidewalk. ;)

Thanks. Like I said above, I'm hoping that I can start there in January. I have talked to admissions people, and I feel like I have a very good chance of getting in... Also, I have done a little research, and it seems like there are quite a few financial aid options out there for me... With a little help, I could graduate from there with ONLY about 80,000 dollars in student loans...

I did a little in both Photoshop and Lightroom... Mostly worked with the curves and HSL dials. Thanks!

Most reactions

Back