Save pictures

All my friends on facebook are amazed at the 'feel' I get from my pictures. Especially after I apply some instagram filters. I didn't mention that in my original post, because I kinda view it as my 'secret weapon' but I guess the secret is out, now go forth and capture those stunning moments of flowers and babies you guys!

The only way your whole process would work is if you fully trusted and used a light meter, incidentally. :lol::lmao::biglaugh:

I see what you did there. Well played sir, well played.
For future reference. :lmao:
http://beabettersmartass.blogspot.com/

There are so many occasions on this forum were #2 would be soooo appropriate.:lol:

gryphonslair99 said:
For future reference. :lmao:
Smartass 101

There are so many occasions on this forum were #2 would be soooo appropriate.:lol:

Your usage of 'incidentally' was so subtly brilliant, one is left speechless.

bowing.gif

Might be tempted to stick with JPEG's but make sure I save at the high quality as suggested.

I keep RAW files as DNG format as then they will be future proof ( remember bettamax and 8track cartridges ).....I dont work on them as a rule as I shoot jpeg as well....work on the jpegs and use them for the album etc...but the DNG file is always there just in case

Once upon a time, people were wiring new houses and buildings with Cat 3 cable as it was considered 'future-proof'. Now everyone uses Cat 5 and Cat 5E, even though Cat 6 and Cat 7 standards are being developed.

DNG is NOT future proof.

Most reactions

Back