Saved Photo or Failed Attempt At Creativity?

PhotoXopher

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lightartisan.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I was playing with my camera and forgot to change the settings back which resulted in a version of the following photo showing my daughter (2) watching a Miley Cyrus video on YouTube while eating a snack.

I decided to try and save it by making a selective B&W photo and adding a little fill light (shot in RAW).

What do you think?

558081459_H8VuD-XL.jpg

i think the darkness represents the soul sucking, repetitive drone that is miley cyrus.
yes?

i think the darkness represents the soul sucking, repetitive drone that is miley cyrus.
yes?

i think the darkness represents the soul sucking, repetitive drone that is MODERN MEDIA

Interesting to say the least. Nice way to save a picture.

I'm going to say there's no such thing as an attempt at creativity. Take that how you like.

great image, i really like the fact you kept the laptop screen in colour, however if you can change the black and white convertio na little to add more depth (do it via channel filter) assuming your using photoshop

I don't think much can save this nor should there be any attempt.

Chalk this one up mate and learn from the excercize.

I think perhaps it'll work better if there was such a huge contrast between the laptop and everything else. Put a little more color into everything else or desaturate the laptop a a bit, just my thought.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back