Saw a 1957 Ford Thunderbird (With Pic)

ScubaBrett22

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So after school today i went to 7-11 to get a slurpe :lmao: and when i got out of my car i saw the car and i had no clue what it was so i grabbed my camera and walked up to the guy and asked to take a few pictures of it and he said sure. The pics are not professional more of a point and shoot picture but they came out good. :D

If anyone has pictures of some old American Muscle/ Classic/ and recent like the 2010 Camaro,and the 2011 Mustang post some pics!!!

American cars only please!!!​

1957 Ford Thunderbird
Engine: 5.1L 300HP V8
Transmission: Ford-O-Matic 3-speed automatic

#1.
DSCF1242.jpg

#2.
DSCF1243.jpg

#3.
DSCF1244.jpg

#4.
DSCF1245.jpg

#5.
DSCF1247.jpg

#6.
DSCF1248.jpg

#7.
DSCF1250.jpg

#8.
DSCF1249.jpg

#9.
DSCF1251.jpg

If you like them tell me what you think!!!!​

Last edited:
"American cars only please!!!"

Are you kidding. And just how many american parts and pieces are on a "2010 Camaro"

Solid, to bad it was so on the spot, i hate seeing people that shouldnt be there in photos

"American cars only please!!!"

Are you kidding. And just how many american parts and pieces are on a "2010 Camaro"

Why the hell would i care? I am not building them...

Solid, to bad it was so on the spot, i hate seeing people that shouldnt be there in photos

Thanks and ya i know what you mean.

I think that there is a lot of potential, with the shots of the sky reflecting in the car's hood with the Thunderbird sign. But they are still feeling very snap-shotty to me, due to composition and what looks like some lens distortion. The reflection of you holding the camera kind of ruins the shiny/sky -cloud reflection shots = \

Great job though, on spotting something and instinctively grabbing your camera. Keep up the practicing, and good eye =)

I think that there is a lot of potential, with the shots of the sky reflecting in the car's hood with the Thunderbird sign. But they are still feeling very snap-shotty to me, due to composition and what looks like some lens distortion. The reflection of you holding the camera kind of ruins the shiny/sky -cloud reflection shots = \

Great job though, on spotting something and instinctively grabbing your camera. Keep up the practicing, and good eye =)

Thanks ya it was kind hard to do in a very very active gas station. lol

T-Bird <3

Here's a classic:
3894114582_1d02959418_o.jpg

3902652858_571b5e99e1_o.jpg

Now those are beautiful pictures.... Greta job

Here you go.. too many cars but there are a lot of classic american cars. You will fall asleep if you go through all of it LOL

Golden Supercruise

If anyone has pictures of some old American Muscle/ Classic/ and recent like the 2010 Camaro,and the 2011 Mustang post some pics!!!

American cars only please!!!

You might like to take a look through my pics of this year's annual street rod show: Street Rod Car Show 2010 - a set on Flickr

Perhaps not great photography, but under the circumstances most of the shots came out reasonably well.

^^^ hmm.. this is the lamest hot rod ever ^^^
IMGP9676 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

oh that just ruined a good car. and this is from a guy that likes people changing cars up like that.

op nice car. poor location. not much you could do with that though. the closeup shots could have worked out better if it wasnt for your shadow in them. kinda kills it. something to work on for next time your out. allot of times it can be tricky to keep yourself out of a reflextion.

^^^ hmm.. this is the lamest hot rod ever ^^^
IMGP9676 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

oh that just ruined a good car. and this is from a guy that likes people changing cars up like that.

op nice car. poor location. not much you could do with that though. the closeup shots could have worked out better if it wasnt for your shadow in them. kinda kills it. something to work on for next time your out. allot of times it can be tricky to keep yourself out of a reflextion.

Ya I tried to keep my reflection out of the pic but the sun was right above me and it was hard so i did two different shots of the emblem.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back