Saw Dieselboy - Few Pics

Nightfall

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Went and saw Dieselboy tonight and took a few pics throughout the night. I was having way to much fun to think about the camera more than I did ;) Yes, shot number 3 is a poster shot for why built in flash should not be used in the dark, I just wanted to show a before/after of my weak photoshop skills.

1)
fromboothtable6sy.jpg

2)
unknowndjspinning0pp.jpg

3)
before3bh.jpg

4)
after6re.jpg

I'm just sure you only saw the "General" in the forum name and thought this was the General Gallery, while in fact your photos are in the "General Photography and Camera Q&A" ... so I think I will just move them to the right place, ok?

Ah, and the effect you applied to Photo 3 (to be seen in Photo 4) is quite nice, it helps a snapshot become something special.

This is the second time i've posted pictures, and the second time you have had to move them. I need to be banned ;) Thanks for the input, my photoshop skills are weak.

I like the first two. One thing that you should avoid with photoshop is doing something that will be immediatly identified as photoshop, that last
filter especially is very characteristic of photoshop, and as soon as it is recognised it tends to make people who know it look away. much better to find something that could either have been done by other means than photoshop or something that is not so typical.

keep going

tim

Most reactions

Back